As a lifelong introvert himself, Matthew understands the challenges involved in surviving and thriving in an extroverted business world. And with at least half the population self-identifying as introverts, he’s not alone! This insightful and entertaining keynote shows participants that success comes not from hiding their introversion or pretending to be someone they’re not, but from identifying and leveraging the many introverted gifts that actually give them an edge. True stories, extensive research, and practical how-to’s combine to provide revelations about what it takes for an introvert to succeed on their own terms, and exactly how to go about it.
|Secrets from extraordinary introverts: What do Brian Smith, founder of billion-dollar brand UGG Boots; Ryan Deiss, founder of Digital Marketer; Ivan Misner, founder of BNI; and many more have to say about how their introversion contributed to their amazing success? Matthew shares their personal challenges with introversion and the “aha” moment that changed everything.
|Matthew’s personal story: From painfully shy and terrified to sell, to the #1 salesperson at the largest sales and marketing firm in the Southern Hemisphere – within six weeks.
|Take-action strategies: From sales to networking to presenting to rooms of hundreds or thousands, Matthew will share the specific strategies that he and other extraordinary introverts employ every day to achieve amazing success – strategies to leverage introverted qualities, not disguise them.
Individuals, organizations, and conferences looking to support the often-forgotten majority of quiet attendees. This session is an ideal fit for corporate retreats and events, fundraisers, and association conferences. A welcome addition to any event focused on catering to diverse interests and needs.
Key Takeaways *
- A step-by-step strategy to becoming a power networker
- A new outlook on the sales process and an understanding that, no matter what an employee’s role in an organization may be, every team member is ultimately in sales
- A simple way to dominate any presentation
- The secret to embracing the strengths of your introverted workforce
- Responsible for four multi-million-dollar direct sales business success stories before the age of 30
- Author of The Introvert’s Edge: How the Quiet and Shy Can Outsell Anyone – a proven sales system that works for introverts and extroverts alike – published by AMACOM New York and endorsed by Harvard, Princeton, Neil Patel, Marshall Goldsmith, Brian Tracy, Jeffrey Gitomer, and 50+ more
- Overcame paralyzing introversion to become the #1 sales performer in the largest sales and marketing company in the Southern Hemisphere
- Awarded the National Speakers Association’s highest designation for professional speakers
- Moved to Austin, Texas from Australia in 2014, not knowing a soul, and became one of the most networked people in the city within less than twelve months, including receiving four government proclamations for his work helping small business
- Praised as “the real deal” by Forbes