Matthew’s humble beginnings, the adversities he faced, and his remarkable rise to success tell the inspirational story of how anyone, with the right motivation and the right strategies, can achieve anything they set their mind to. In this revealing and honest presentation, he shares the difficulties he faced growing up in a small working class town in Australia, plagued by crippling introversion and beaten down by a challenging reading disability – and how he transcended it all to get where he is today. But this is much more than a feel-good talk with clichéd encouragement. Matthew will not only explain the life-changing realizations that became his catalyst; he will share the practical strategies he and thousands of his clients use every day to obtain skyrocketing productivity, innovation, and focus in their careers, businesses, and lives. Participants will walk out with a genuine, lasting belief that they too can achieve what others consider “impossible” – and they’ll know the exact steps to follow to go out and make it happen.
|We are what we believe. Henry Ford said, “If you think you can or think you can’t…you’re right.” Too often we assume something can’t be done – or at least, not by us. Participants will discover the power of “what if” thinking, and how this simple change can lead to positive ripple effects across their entire lives.
|Controlling the critic within. Thousands of years ago, the inner critic was useful in warning us of potential dangers. Today, it simply traps us in lives of mediocrity. Science suggests that we have between 12,000-60,000 thoughts a day; participants will discover how to control this barrage of thoughts and channel them towards accomplishment, not paralysis.
|Harness your superpower. Discover the key to unleashing an avalanche of energy and focus, and learn precisely how to channel it to drive achievement, momentum, and growth.
This session is ideal for corporate retreats and conferences where the goal is to increase productivity and innovation through fostering a more purposeful, congruent, and excited team. Small business owner associations and entrepreneurship summit participants also benefit tremendously from this presentation, walking out with a new sense of possibility and a tool kit for success. Ultimately, this session is for anyone looking for the key strategies and mindset shifts to create a personal and professional life of fulfillment and success.
Key Takeaways *
- Learn how to foster a mindset of “what if” thinking
- Discover the take-action tactics that control your inner critic once and for all
- Finally discover what you want and, more importantly, why you want it
- Muster the fire in your belly to go out and take the world head-on
- Responsible for five multi-million-dollar business success stories before the age of 30
- Created a life of purpose for himself and for thousands of clients
- Overcame paralyzing introversion to become the #1 sales performer in the largest sales and marketing company in the Southern Hemisphere
- Bestselling author of The Introvert’s Edge: How the Quiet and Shy Can Outsell Anyone –
- Awarded the National Speakers Association’s highest designation for professional speakers
- Published or featured in INC, Fortune, Entrepreneur and CEO
- Recurring guest on NBC, Fox, and multiple radio networks
- Praised as “the real deal” by Forbes