Growing, fast-paced small business is in need of an A-player Executive Assistant. Offering flexible daytime hours and the possibility of working from home most of the time. The ideal candidate is an organizational ninja who doesn’t let anything drop and is amazing at customer service. 30-40 hours per week.
Must be a tenacious taskmaster. Computer and organizational skills are a must. Looking for a highly dependable, multi-tasking, go-getter who loves to dot i’s and cross t’s.
- Ideally located in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, but can work from home most of the time
- Prior executive administration experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Organizational Ninja
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly shift priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise good business judgment and independent thinking
- Highly adaptable and responsive to feedback
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prioritizing, scheduling and overseeing a hectic speaking, coaching and media calendar
- Follow up with clients
- Payment checking and follow-up
- Proofreading proposals and presentations
- Asking for testimonials
- Oversee and manage the work of multiple contractors
- Handling incoming emails (customer service)
- Social media messaging and scheduling
- Varied additional tasks as required
- 50% employer-paid health insurance
- Work from home most of the time
- Flexible schedule – set your own hours
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and answers to the below questions to [email protected]
- What excites you most about the prospect of working for Rapid Growth Coach?
- Why does this position sound like the exact right fit for you?
- What is the one skill you’re most proud of?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Thank you for your consideration.